Demo Day Event Schedule
10th September 2021DemoDay Malaysia x KrAsia (ended)
31st October 2021
11th November 2021Demo Day Malaysia
12th December 2021Demo Day Malaysia
14th January 2021Demo Day Malaysia
Prizes and Benefits
|Prize/Benefits||Demo Day Contestants||Demo Day Winner|
|Alibaba Cloud Credits||3,000 USD||60,000 USD|
|Connect to our VC partners from Southeast Asia and China|
|A chance to get 1-on-1 technical support from Alibaba Cloud|
|Potential media exposure from 30+ media companies in Asia|
|A chance to become an Alibaba Cloud Global Startup Star|
|An exclusive "Go China" package|
|Join Alibaba Cloud Global Startup Accelerator|
Rules and FAQs
How Do I Participate?
- - Complete your registration (e.g. provide your company's basic information)- Submit your Business Plan
Who Are the Judges?
- - Alibaba Cloud SA Leaders and Country Managers- VC Partner Representatives- KrAsia and TIA Operating Experts
What Are the Criteria for Qualification?
- - Business Development (40%): Address industry pain points and develop new technology during product development- Business Model (40%): Commercialization of products or services, existing revenue channels, and existing collaborative partners- Potential for Internationalization (20%): Status of overseas expansion and future plans
How Do I Know if I’m Qualified for DemoDay Final?
- All results will be revealed via the DingTalk group.
Who Will Be in the Close-Door Session?
- - Qualified Startups- The DemoDay Judging Panel- Staff from Alibaba Cloud, 36Kr, and TIA
What Is the Agenda of DemoDay Final?
- - Opening Session (5-10 mins.): Opening address from Alibaba Cloud Country Manager- First Half (~40 mins.): Presentations + QA Sessions- Intermission (~10 mins.)- Second Half (~40 mins.): Presentations + QA Sessions- Ending Session: Wrap Up + Conclusion
How Long Should My Presentation Be?
- Your DemoDay Final presentation should be around eight minutes.