Demo Day Event Schedule
10th September 2021DemoDay Malaysia x KrAsia (ended)
11th November 2021Demo Day Malaysia (ended)
21st December 2021Demo Day Malaysia (ended)
August 2022Demo Day Malaysia (upcoming)
Prizes and Benefits
|Prize/Benefits||Demo Day Contestants||Demo Day Winner|
|Alibaba Cloud Credits||3,000 USD||60,000 USD|
|Connect to our VC partners from Southeast Asia and China|
|A chance to get 1-on-1 technical support from Alibaba Cloud|
|Potential media exposure from 30+ media companies in Asia|
|A chance to become an Alibaba Cloud Global Startup Star|
|An exclusive "Go China" package|
|Join Alibaba Cloud Global Startup Accelerator|
Rules and FAQs
Stage 1: Qualification - Register your startup information and submit your business plan to participate. Participants from Alibaba Cloud, VC Partners and Alibaba Cloud Kuala Lumpur Innovation Center – HandsProfit will decide and judge the finalists.
Stage 2: DemoDay Final - Go through a close-door live online session, impress the judges with your presentation, and win fabulous prizes!
How Do I Participate?
- - Complete your registration (e.g. provide your company's basic information)
- Submit your Business Plan
Who Are the Judges?
- - Alibaba Cloud SA Leaders and Country Managers
- VC Partner Representatives
- Alibaba Cloud Kuala Lumpur Innovation Center and HandsProfit Operating Experts
What Are the Criteria for Qualification?
- - Business Development (40%): Address industry pain points and develop new technology during product development
- Business Model (40%): Commercialization of products or services, existing revenue channels, and existing collaborative partners
- Potential for Internationalization (20%): Status of overseas expansion and future plans
How Do I Know if I’m Qualified for DemoDay Final?
- All results will be revealed via the DingTalk group.
Who Will Be in the Close-Door Session?
- - Qualified Startups
- The DemoDay Judging Panel
- Staff from Alibaba Cloud, 36Kr, and TIA
What Is the Agenda of DemoDay Final?
- - Opening Session (5-10 mins.): Opening address from Alibaba Cloud Country Manager
- First Half (~40 mins.): Presentations + QA Sessions
- Intermission (~10 mins.)
- Second Half (~40 mins.): Presentations + QA Sessions
- Ending Session: Wrap Up + Conclusion
How Long Should My Presentation Be?
- Your DemoDay Final presentation should be around eight minutes.
Register for Alibaba Cloud Demo Day Malaysia
The Alibaba Cloud Demo Day Malaysia aims to seek out and empower high-potential budding startups
in Asia who have dreams of becoming the next breakout story. We invite startups from all stages and industries,
with hopes to lead Asia's next stage of digital innovation, to propose their ideas and ambitions!